Peace Corps has had more than 50 years of uninterrupted presence in Senegal, beginning in 1963 with the assignment of 15 English teachers to secondary schools. In the ensuing years, the program has expanded significantly and evolved to address the changing needs of the Senegalese people. Currently, more than 220 Volunteers work across the country, building on the positive legacy of over 3,500 who preceded them. With a reputation for innovation and results, the Senegal program continues to be a Peace Corps flagship.
Check out our latest annual report to learn more:
- PC/S Annual Report 2016 (English) [PDF]
- PC/S Annual Report 2016 (French) [PDF]
- PC/S Annual Report 2017 (English)
- PC/S Annual Report 2017 (French)
- PC/S Annual Report 2018 (English)
- PC/S Annual Report 2018 (French)