Staying in Touch

I'm a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer. How do I update my contact information?

Returned Volunteers should update their contact information through the RPCV portal. If you encounter any problems submitting the form, contact [email protected].

I would like to contact a specific Returned Peace Corps Volunteer. Can I get it from Peace Corps?

Due to the Privacy Act, the Peace Corps is not permitted to disclose personal contact information for Returned Volunteers.