We want to hear from you
If you have questions about the Peace Corps, we are happy to answer them. Browse the contact information or send us a message:
- Questions about Volunteer service: Connect with a recruiter | Read FAQs
- Tech support for Volunteer application: Email [email protected]
- Office of Inspector General: Online Reporting Tool
- Other inquiries: Submit contact form
Peace Corps Headquarters
1275 First Street NE
Washington, DC 20526
Call to speak to a recruiter, an employee, or for other Peace Corps inquiries.
Volunteer Application Technical Support
For the fastest resolution to technical issues with your Volunteer application, please send us an email detailing the problem.
Peace Corps Volunteer Recruitment
Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services
Peace Corps Response Program
Learn about our program for experienced professionals seeking highly specialized, short-term assignments.
Office of Inspector General
Report waste, fraud, abuse and mismanagement. Your report is always confidential, but you can also report anonymously.
Office of Press Relations
Office of Acquisition and Contract Management
Office of Civil Rights and Diversity
Emergency Contact Information
Please note: Peace Corps is experiencing a phone issue affecting inbound calls from certain carriers; if you get an unusual busy signal and are unable to contact the Duty Officer through the Emergency Line, please use this temporary, alternative phone number:
+1 (202) 389-7116
This line is staffed by the Peace Corps Counseling and Outreach Unit, who can:
- Notify a Volunteer of an emergency (e.g., critical illness or death of a family member)
- Respond to family questions about a Volunteer's status
- Supply an update about civil unrest or a natural disaster in the host country