We want to hear from you. If you have questions about the Peace Corps, we are happy to answer them. Here you can find our toll-free number, frequently asked questions, and quick links to key website areas. Or, send us a subject-based email below.
Call to speak to a recruiter, staff members or for other Peace Corps inquiries. If this is an emergency related to a Peace Corps Volunteer or a family member, please press 2 for immediate assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Peace Corps Volunteer
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteer
- Peace Corps Response Volunteer
- Global Health Service Partnership
- Connect With a Recruiter: Contact a regional recruiting office with your questions about Volunteering and applying to the Peace Corps.
- Apply Now: Apply to one of our Peace Corps Volunteer programs.
- Inspector General Hotline Tool: Report fraud, waste, abuse, or wrongdoing in the Peace Corps.
- Let Girls Learn: Let Girls Learn initiative with First Lady Michelle Obama.
- Country Contacts: Contact a specific Peace Corps country.
- Public Service Announcements: Review our current PSAs.
Last updated Oct 08 2014
Contact the Peace Corps
Paul D. Coverdell Peace Corps Headquarters
1111 20th Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20526
Share your service experience through photos and videos.