2020 - 2021 Annual Coverdell Fellows Census
OMB control number: Pending
Thank you for taking the time to submit the Coverdell Fellows Census. The Census requests many details that assist Peace Corps with improving the Coverdell Fellows program at large, and supporting partner institutions directly. Please only report students enrolled fall 2020 – summer 2021.
This form does not have the ability to save and complete later. Please complete in one sitting.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: APRIL 2, 2021
Privacy Act Statement
The Peace Corps, an agency of the federal government, is required by the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. 552a) to advise you of the following information regarding this application. The Privacy Act addresses the federal government’s use of certain personal information in agency files.
- This collection is authorized by the Peace Corps Act (22 U.S.C. 2501 et seq.) as amended.
- The information you provide will be used to evaluate the progress of your Paul D. Coverdell Fellows program.
- This information may be used for the routine uses described in the Privacy Act, 5 U.S.C. 552a, and the Peace Corps' Routine Uses A through N, as listed on the Peace Corps’ Privacy Program webpage, and pending System of Records PC-37, “University Programs.”
- The completion of this report is voluntary. However, failure to complete the report may result in the Peace Corps being unable to assess your Paul D. Coverdell Fellows program and may preclude your consideration for program renewal at the end of the five-year memorandum of agreement.
- The Peace Corps estimates that it will take 15 minutes to complete this report. The Peace Corps may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.