Peace Corps Response positions are open to returned Volunteers or U.S. citizens with significant professional and technical experience.
• Management of Ajax methods
• Expertise in HTML5
• Knowledge of Node-JS
• Intermediate level in CSS3
• Knowledge of React-JS
• Intermediate Spanish (This is the ideal minimum level for the work place as many colleagues speak English. Outside of the workplace more Spanish is needed.)
• Research and problem solving skills
• Teamwork skills
• Proactive and enthusiastic
The Peace Corps embraces and leverages the diversity of its volunteers as a reflection of America's diversity. Peace Corps Response is committed to reflecting the diversity of the United States in the professionals we send into the field to support the mission of world peace and friendship. Applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Medical Considerations in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica may not be able to support Volunteers with the following medical conditions: ongoing counseling.
- The following medication(s) are not permitted for legal or cultural reasons: Vyvanse.
- Volunteers who should avoid the following food(s) may not be able to serve: gluten.
- After arrival in Costa Rica, Peace Corps provides and applicants are required to have an annual flu shot and mandatory immunizations.
Before you apply, please review Medical Information for Applicants to learn about the clearance process and other health conditions that are difficult to accommodate in Peace Corps service.
Does this sound like the position for you?
Get started on your journey.