Water Resources Management Specialist
Peace Corps Response positions are open to returned Volunteers or U.S. citizens with significant professional and technical experience.
CIPCA has requested the support of Peace Corps Response Volunteers who are specialists in water resource management, and with skills and experience in raising public awareness to assist in strengthening the technical knowledge of their staff. PCRVs would serve as trainers for the project team and provide support for programmatic activities for districts in the Micro-basin of Singucate; and strengthen local organizations’ capabilities in managing their water resources. The PCRVs must have advanced Spanish language skills and at least 2 years of professional experience working in water resources management positions.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience working in water resources management positions
• Advanced Spanish
• 1 to 2 years of research experience in rural communities
• Proactive, responsible, works well in a team and is enthusiastic
• Experience working in diverse and multicultural teams
• Experience in software management related to georeferencing
• Microsoft (Excel, Word, ppt, among others).
The Peace Corps embraces and leverages the diversity of its volunteers as a reflection of America's diversity. Peace Corps Response is committed to reflecting the diversity of the United States in the professionals we send into the field to support the mission of world peace and friendship. Applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Before you apply, please review Medical Information for Applicants to learn about the clearance process and other health conditions that are difficult to accommodate in Peace Corps service.
Does this sound like the position for you?
Get started on your journey.