Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Peace Corps Response positions are open to returned Volunteers or U.S. citizens with significant professional and technical experience.
The PCRV will work closely with the M&E; Manager to design and implement M&E; systems to ensure timely delivery of data for reporting. The PCRV will train approximately 25 M&E; officers and operational managers and staff on M&E; tools, supporting them in their M&E; performance and providing guidance, inspiration, and motivation to the team members. The PCRV will also assist in compiling reports on progress and challenges and interact with internal and external stakeholders. The overall goal of the assignment is for the PCRV to support Anova’s M&E; teams to ensure that M&E; systems are able to deliver in a timely manner.
• 2-3 years of project management experience
• 3-5 years implementation experience
• Willingness to travel
The Peace Corps embraces and leverages the diversity of its volunteers as a reflection of America's diversity. Peace Corps Response is committed to reflecting the diversity of the United States in the professionals we send into the field to support the mission of world peace and friendship. Applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Medical Considerations in South Africa
- South Africa may not be able to support Volunteers with the following medical conditions: insulin-dependent diabetes, requiring a psychiatrist for psychotropic medications support; ongoing counseling.
- The following medication(s) are not permitted for legal or cultural reasons: Adderall and Vyvanse.
- Volunteers who should avoid the following food(s) may not be able to serve: none identified.
- After arrival in South Africa, Peace Corps provides and applicants are required to have an annual flu shot, to take daily or weekly medication to prevent malaria, and to receive mandatory immunizations.
Before you apply, please review Medical Information for Applicants to learn about the clearance process and other health conditions that are difficult to accommodate in Peace Corps service.
Does this sound like the position for you?
Get started on your journey.