English Language Assessment (Testing) Expert
Peace Corps Response positions are open to returned Volunteers or U.S. citizens with significant professional and technical experience.
Please note this is an approximate departure date and it may change.
• Experience and familiarity with the concepts of item writing, assessing and test-administration are desired;
• Minimum five years of experience in teaching;
• Flexibility and the ability to overcome obstacles;
• Flexible and patient with governmental procedures that might encumber the work.
The Peace Corps embraces and leverages the diversity of its volunteers as a reflection of America's diversity. Peace Corps Response is committed to reflecting the diversity of the United States in the professionals we send into the field to support the mission of world peace and friendship. Applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Medical Considerations in Macedonia
- Macedonia may not be able to support Volunteers with the following medical conditions: asthma, including mild or childhood; mammography; requiring a psychiatrist for psychotropic medications support; ongoing counseling.
- The following medication(s) are not permitted for legal or cultural reasons: none identified.
- Volunteers who should avoid the following food(s) may not be able to serve: gluten.
- After arrival in Macedonia, Peace Corps provides and applicants are required to have an annual flu shot and mandatory immunizations.
Before you apply, please also review Important Medical Information for Applicants [PDF] to learn about other health conditions typically not supported in Peace Corps service.
Does this sound like the position for you?
Get started on your journey.