Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Peace Corps Response positions are open to returned Volunteers or U.S. citizens with significant professional and technical experience.
Don't meet these requirements? View our Peace Corps Volunteer openings
As Togo makes strides to improve the infrastructure of its health system, SOS-Vita specifically focuses on health care access promotion, health information advocacy, reducing HIV/AIDS rates, income generation for women, and sustainable environmental management at a community level.
Please note that departure dates and other details of this project could change because of uncertainties relating to Peace Corps and local partners resuming volunteer operations. Invitees will be arriving in Togo together as a group. While the whole group's departure dates could change, dates cannot be changed for individual candidates.
• Bachelor ’s degree in a field related to Public Health, International Relations, Development Studies
• Advanced French (Reading, Speaking and Writing)
• Experience in performance measurement such as target setting, reporting, data management and developing M&E and performance monitoring tools
• Excellent research and data collection methodology skills in the context of international development
• Computer Literacy and experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, social media, and relevant data analytics
The Peace Corps embraces and leverages the diversity of its volunteers as a reflection of America's diversity. Peace Corps Response is committed to reflecting the diversity of the United States in the professionals we send into the field to support the mission of world peace and friendship. Applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Before you apply, please review Medical Information for Applicants to learn about the clearance process and other health conditions that are difficult to accommodate in Peace Corps service.
Does this sound like the position for you?
Get started on your journey.