Monitoring and Evaluation Capacity Building Specialist
Peace Corps Response positions are open to returned Volunteers or U.S. citizens with significant professional and technical experience.
Don't meet these requirements? View our Peace Corps Volunteer openings
The PCRV will work with leadership at District Sanitaire De Amou to empower and build the capacity of district nurses to be able to use monitoring and evaluation instruments for the purpose of generating quality health information and data that support evidence-based decisions in health interventions. The Volunteer will establish/develop health information monitoring and evaluation instruments and best practices in collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and generating reports and presentations that would be made at regional and national levels. Other duties will include training and coaching district health staff on the utilization of monitoring and evaluation instruments.
Please note that departure dates and other details of this project could change because of the uncertainties as Peace Corps and local partners resume volunteer operations. Candidates selected for this position will be arriving in Togo together as a group, so while the departure dates for the whole group could change, dates cannot be changed for individual candidates.
• Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Public Health, International Relations, Development Studies
• Advanced French (Reading, Speaking and Writing)
• Experience in performance measurement such as; developing monitoring and evaluation instruments, monitoring and evaluation data management
• Data collection methodology skills in the context of international development
• Computer Literacy and experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and relevant data analytics
• Good knowledge of planning and implementing projects
The Peace Corps embraces and leverages the diversity of its volunteers as a reflection of America's diversity. Peace Corps Response is committed to reflecting the diversity of the United States in the professionals we send into the field to support the mission of world peace and friendship. Applicants with diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Before you apply, please review Medical Information for Applicants to learn about the clearance process and other health conditions that are difficult to accommodate in Peace Corps service.
Does this sound like the position for you?
Get started on your journey.