Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education and Professional Development
We work with the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education and Professional Development to:
- Teach English in middle schools
- Promote gender equality inside and outside the classrooms
- Contribute to the professional development of teachers by providing training on interactive and participatory teaching methods that support the creation of a “Student Friendly Schools” environment
Ministry of Social Action, Women’s Empowerment and literacy
We collaborate with the Ministry of Social Action, Women’s Empowerment and literacy to promote Girls’ education and Women’s Empowerment through the commemoration and celebration of special events such as :
- Girls’ Child International Day
- International Women’s Day
- African Women’s Day
Pathways is a non governmental organization created by Returned Peace Corps Volunteers to support girls education through scholarship and mentoring program. Activities include:
- Selecting and nominating the scholars and the mentors in villages
- Providing daily support to the scholars at the local levels
- Planning and organizing conferences for scholars.
Plan International Togo
We work with Plan International Togo to promote gender education through:
- the implementation of “Because I Am A Girl” program
- the teacher training on the incorporation of gender equitable practices in classrooms and outside the classrooms
- the training on safe school and non- violence in schools.
Ministry of Health and Social protection
We collaborate with the Ministry of Health to expand community based interventions in rural areas to improve the health of individuals particularly maternal and child health.
PNLP (National program for the fight against Malaria)
We work with the PNLP to implement community based activities for malaria prevention.
PNLS (National Program for the fight against HIV/AIDS)
We work with the PNLS to implement HIV & STIs prevention activities but also on Monitoring and Evaluation
We work with Croix Rouge to initiate activities on Hygiene and sanitation.
We work with Engender Health to improve the quality of services for Youth Reproductive health but also on Monitoring and Evaluation.
AED (Hope for future)
We collaborate with AED to improve care services for people infected and affected by HIV and data collection tools.