Colorado Community Health Network
1. Administer and analyze the results of a readiness assessment of CHCs around HP-ET opportunities and capabilities.
2. Support the development and implementation of HP-ET workforce action plans at CHCs to strengthen and increase CHC connections to the workforce pipeline.
3. Build relationships and collaborate with new and established community and education partners at the local, state, regional and national level.
4. Facilitate meetings, trainings, learning collaboratives and webinars to strengthen CHC knowledge of and participation in HP-ET initiatives.
5. Advance evidence-based models or promising practices that further CHC participation in and success with HP-ET initiatives.
6. Support CHC connections to and use of the workforce pipeline to recruit and retain CHC staff through:
a. Participating in student presentations and job fairs to promote education and employment opportunities at CHCs.
b. Connecting health professional education students, interns, graduates, fellows and residents to training opportunities at CHCs.
c. Providing training and technical assistance on health professional education training programs, compliance, financial support, and health professional licensure and certification requirements.
d. Developing relationships, collaborating with, and supporting HP-ET staff leads at CHCs.
1. Ability to work with minimal supervision and maximum accountability.
2. Solid knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
3. Ability to work with customer/client groups and/or experience in membership organizations.
4. Ability to work as a team member and work effectively with diverse people.
5. Ability to build and maintain strong partnerships.
6. Proficient in conducting research and data analysis.
7. Ability to think critically, problem solve, practice outcome-based thinking.
8. Ability to build rapport, credibility, trust, and maintain effective working relationships.
9. Ability to develop strong and well-articulated planning and implementation plans.
10. Demonstrated awareness of, and value for, cultural competence.
11. Competency in facilitating meetings and training's.
12. Ability to clearly relay information to others, both verbally and in writing.
13. Ability to travel including possession of a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage.
$56,800 to $64,400 per year depending on experience.
Contact email: [email protected]
Please email the following to [email protected] with “Workforce Manager” in the subject line.
• Cover letter
• Written answers to the following questions (limit responses to one-page total):
o What is your experience in conducting assessments or evaluations, analyzing the results, and executing plans to tackle the findings?
o This position requires skill in building and maintaining relationships. Describe a time when you had to develop a new relationship. What was the goal for developing the relationship? How did you reach out to new contacts and start to collaborate and partner with them?
This position is open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job