USPSC Program Operations Specialist
USAID/Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance
About the organization
The Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA) is the office within USAID that is responsible for providing emergency non-food humanitarian assistance in response to international crises and disasters. OFDA is part of the Bureau for Democracy, Conflict, and Humanitarian Assistance (DCHA) and is organized into six divisions.
**For the complete list of duties and responsibilities for this position please view the solicitation at www.ofdajobs.net.**
• Draft recurring reports based on collected data or formalized database. Process contract actions in agency procurement system and financial systems.
• Develop and maintain system to track and manage flow of work related to recruitment and contract actions to ensure procurement planning objectives are met.
• Analyze where deficiencies are and work with technical offices and institutional contractors to ensure actions are adequately processed.
• Facilitate communications between OFDA divisions and M/OAA for procurement actions.
• Provide advice and guidance to assist OFDA regional and technical teams in development of contractible statements of work, and with procurement processes and procedures.
• Participate in Award Audit and Risk Management (AARM) discussions and provides recommendations as it pertains to streamlining assistance awards.
• Assist with oversight of Division’s contracts by reviewing budgets before recommending approval and properly advising technical offices to ensure that their requirements are within the statement of work.
• Serve as Contracting Officer Representative (COR) for contract and/or task order.
• Serve as back-up point of contact for security clearances. Ensure that security clearances and requests for security clearances meet the Agency standards and appropriate regulations.
**For the education and experience requirements for this position please view the solicitation at www.ofdajobs.net.**
For the GS-12 Equivalent Level:
Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of five (5) years of office experience in providing administrative or program support, one (1) year of which must be specifically in the areas of personnel recruitment or contracting, procurement of goods or services, database management, or budget review and analysis.
Master’s Degree and a minimum of four (4) years of office experience in providing administrative or program support, one (1) year of which must be specifically in the areas of personnel recruitment or contracting, procurement of goods or services, database management, or budget review and analysis.
High School Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) years of office experience in providing administrative or program support, three (3) years of which must specifically be in the areas of personnel recruitment or contracting, procurement of goods or services, database management, or budget review and analysis.
$83,398 - $108,422
Contact email: [email protected]
**Please see http://www.ofdajobs.net for full solicitation for this position.**
SOLICITATION NUMBER: 720FDA19B00080
ISSUANCE DATE: August 27, 2019
CLOSING DATE AND TIME: September 20, 2019,
12:00 P.M. Eastern Time
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job