USPSC, Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
USAID/Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance
About the organization
OFDA has a complex and evolving human resources (HR) landscape. The office has approximately 450 staff members around the world through a variety of hiring mechanisms including, but not limited to: direct hires (both civil and foreign service), U.S. Personal Services Contractors (USPSCs), Fellows, Institutional Contractors, Participating Agency Services Agreements (PASAs) employees, interns, and administratively determined (AD) personnel. Each mechanism operates under its own authorities with a unique set of benefits and governing human resources policies.
In Fiscal Year (FY) 2018, OFDA has been operating at an unprecedented level both in terms of the number and complexity of simultaneous responses resulting in the activation of three (3) RMTs and four (4) DARTs. This operating level created a significant need to fill staffing gaps and has also led to the creation of new positions.
**For the complete list of duties and responsibilities for this position please view the solicitation at www.ofdajobs.net.**
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Human Resource Coordinator will perform the following:
ADMINISTRATIVE OPERATIONS & PROCESSES
• Provide administrative support that consists of quality, timely, and accurate deliverables including, but not limited to: conducting research on various HR related topics, collecting HR data and assisting with preparing reports, posting HR materials on SharePoint Portal, and compiling HR presentations and training materials.
• Serve as the PS Division’s WebTA Timekeeper assisting staff with time and attendance matters. Responsible for monitoring division progress on timesheets to ensure compliance as well as serve as liaison to the Agency WebTA Team and trouble-shoot any issues that the Division Timekeepers cannot.
• Serve as point of contact (POC) in facilitating core HR administrative processes and maintaining HR Support System, including: serving as OFDA’s POC for Transit Benefit Application submissions; serving as an administrator and POC for the Explorance 360 degree feedback system; and ensuring that the Development in Case of Emergency (DICE) System staff list is current and routinely maintained.
• Provide administrative support to the Annual Evaluation Process for multiple hiring mechanisms.
• Research and collate information to respond to HR data calls from OFDA management and staff.
**For the education and experience requirements for this position please view the solicitation at www.ofdajobs.net.**
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
(Determines basic eligibility for the position. Offerors who do not meet all of the education and experience factors are considered NOT qualified for the position.)
Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
Three (3) years of progressively responsible professional experience working in a HR department/function, with at least two (2) years in an office setting operating in a senior administrative capacity.
$69,581 - $90,461
Contact email: [email protected]
**Please visit http://www.ofdajobs.net for the full solicitation for this position.**
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job