About the organization
Mission Essential is a privately owned defense contractor currently operating in multiple countries serving U.S. defense and diplomatic interests, the intelligence community, as well as multinationals and friendly foreign governments. For this particular opportunity, we are looking at attracting returning Peace Corps Volunteers that have served in Ukraine and potentially other countries. We currently have a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer working for us in Ukraine.
• Support the assigned unit up to 7 days per week for a minimum of 8 hours per day which can be extended to 12 hours or longer depending on mission requirements.
• Speak and Write in clear and concise grammar and pronunciation in Ukrainian and English.
• Have the familiarity with and ability to conduct oneself in accordance with the local culture and customs.
• Be willing and able to live, work, and travel in harsh environments, to include living and working in temporary facilities as mission dictates.
• Have the ability to serve customer operations as necessary.
• Have the ability to function effectively and efficiently during extended periods of high pressure and stress.
• Have the ability to function as an integral member of a team of highly trained professionals responsible for the safety and security of U.S. forces, U.S. and foreign dignitaries, and facilities/resources.
• US Citizen
• Speak and Write in clear and concise grammar and pronunciation in Ukrainian and English at a minimum level C1 on the CEFR grading scale.
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job