Technical SEO Manager
About the organization
Endgame360 is a remote, digital media company that runs Showbiz Cheat Sheet, Sportscasting, Remoter.Co, and MotorBiscuit. At Endgame360, our primary goal is to delight our millions of monthly readers with high-quality content. We are a creative organization at our core and relentlessly strive to foster a cycle of success: Building the best company possible, to attract and retain the best talent available, to produce the best content in the world for our readers. Publishing since 2009, we have continued to grow our audience along with the number of sites we operate.
As our Technical SEO Manager, you will report into our VP of Marketing/Audience Development and be accountable for the success of our Search product by achieving excellence in SEO best practices. You are able to leverage your management skills to develop and communicate a winning strategy to grow traffic and revenue. The ideal candidate will work cross-functionally with our Editorial, Tech, Ad Ops, Executive and Finance teams to make data-compelled decisions that increase traffic to our site and deliver roadmaps for our major technology platforms and company projects. You will act as our day-to-day in-house Search expert and monitor all SEO health metrics including keyword searches, user intent, crawlability, mobile-friendly, page speed, indexation, etc.
Along with great benefits this position is fully remote and pays a bonus based on performance and production!
For more information and to apply, please visit us online at www.endgame360.com/careers. Applications must be completed via our website. Facebook applications are not accepted at this time.
Candidates must be located in the United States and must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Be located in the United States. Preference may be given to candidates located in states in which we currently operate: AL, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, or WI. However, we may not automatically disqualify those living elsewhere in the United States.
- 3+ years of SEO or Product Management experience.
- 3+ years’ experience at growth stage businesses or scaled e-commerce companies.
- Firm grasp of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations.
- Proficiency with standard SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Moz, Google Webmaster Tools and Search Console.
- Experience evaluating log files for crawl data using Screaming Frog or similar tool.
- Strong diagnostic and prioritization skills.
- Mastery of technical-SEO fundamentals (page markup & schemas, URL structures, site crawl performance, server vs. client-side rendering, caching & CDNs, etc).
- Extremely self-motivated, self-disciplined, and comfortable taking ownership of projects.
- Works collaboratively and communicates professionally with the team in a 100% remote environment.
- Bonus points: UX, analytical and creative
Starting at $70,000
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job