Red Five Security
Primary Goal: The primary goal of this position is to serve as a subject matter expert and manager for a team of Researchers and conduct open source research and analysis using provided tools and software. Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills are required, as well as the ability to lead and supervise in a dynamic and challenging team environment with short deadlines.
• Perform extensive open source research on complex and time sensitive matters in support of client projects and utilize strong judgment skills to provide an analysis of the results;
• Manage assigned employees, including performance management, training, scheduling, mentoring, and career development activities;
• Serve as a subject matter resource for Researchers and Targeters;
• Assist Researchers with interpreting the data they collect (as needed);
• Lead and coordinate training sessions as necessary;
• Prepare briefings for prospective clients, program managers, and other company leaders;
• Develop materials in support of the clients’ and company leaders’ needs, to include: online exposure snapshots, corporate background profiles, and other privacy-centered products;
• Perform online cyber investigations with appropriate tradecraft;
• Perform cyber analysis on collected data (both content and metadata);
• Learn, develop, understand, and implement appropriate cyber tradecraft when performing online activities and dealing with collected data
• Master’s degree and 4+ years of directly relevant open source research experience, OR Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of directly relevant open source research experience;
• At least 3 years of experience managing employees;
• Knowledge of open source information sources and excellent internet research skills;
• Knowledge of social media platforms and social media monitoring tools;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with an emphasis on communicating security-related concepts/concerns to a broad range of technical and non-technical individuals both within and outside of the organization;
• Ability to take direction and work independently with minimal guidance;
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented working environment under tight deadlines;
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, as well as Mac OS;
• Authorized to legally work for any employer in the United States;
• Fluent in English; and
• Willingness to submit to any requested background checks.
• Private Investigator’s license;
• Prior experience with one of the U.S. intelligence agencies; and
• Prior investigations and/or intelligence analysis experience.
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job