Teach in Vietnam - Only 18 Teaching Hrs/Wk!
About the organization
Aclipse recruits adventurous university graduates to teach English in Asia, primarily in Korea and China. Offering a variety of teaching opportunities, specifically private school positions throughout South Korea, Aclipse helps you land the perfect position teaching English. We know the ins and outs of each school and have the answers you need to feel 100% confident in your decision to teach overseas. We assist you every step of the way, from the initial evaluation to obtaining your visa and finally booking your plane ticket to Asia. Perhaps, best of all, our services are free to you. Aclipse is a trusted partner to qualified candidates looking to find the best English teaching jobs in Asia. The Aclipse team is made up of experienced people who taught English in Asia themselves. Therefore, we are passionate about helping others benefit from this amazing experience.
• Entry level salary range of 32,400,000VND to 41,000,000 VND for a maximum of 78 teaching hours a month
• Over-time hourly rate of 525,000VND if maximum teaching hours is surpassed
• Accommodation allowance: 6,450,000VND monthly
• Completion Bonus: 10,750,000VND
• 12 vacation days + public holidays
• 2 days off per week
• Health Insurance support
• Work permit: reimbursed upon contract completion
• Average class size of 10-15 students
• Training Provided
• Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
• Ongoing teacher support
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
• Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
• 18 teaching hours per week
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Participating in a limited amount of paid marketing events for the language center
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
• ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate OR a minimum of 5 years’ experience in teaching/training
• Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
** All documents must be authenticated by your home country's Foreign Affairs entity or other authorizing agency
• Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job