Staffing Specialist for Global Talent Operations – US based Remote
About the organization
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 550 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees — 27,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans employer.
* In partnership with technical teams, effectively support staffing, negotiation, and candidate selection processes for proposal development and project implementation efforts;
* Work closely with the technical lead of Proposal Manager to outline proposal staffing structure, manage staffing tracking matrices, and relevant positions and technical skills as required by the client;
* Utilize online and in-person sourcing techniques to attract and build pipelines of available talent for Tetra Tech’s global initiatives;
* Apply continuous candidate engagement techniques to stay informed about candidates;
* Develop staffing sections for proposal submission, including personnel skills matrices, tailoring of candidates’ CV and qualifications, and provide other written inputs as needed/or able; and
* Manage recruitment administration, data collection, and HR compliance for each candidate by tracking communications and filing staffing documentation.
* Bachelor's Degree in a field related to one of the firm’s practice areas;
* Minimum of 2 years’ recruitment or experience in operations, organizational development, marketing, or research;
* Outstanding social media skills and strategies;
* Excellent networking and talent sourcing skills;
* Excellent oral and written intercultural communication skills;
* Productivity and delivery, self-motivation, priority setting, multi-tasking;
* Proactiveness in seeking and recommending creative solutions to challenges;
* High level analytical skills and an eye for detail that is necessary to evaluate candidates critically;
* Demonstrated leadership and versatility; and
* Current US work authorization is required at the time of application.
* Master’s degree preferred;
* Proficiency in another language, such as French, Spanish, or Arabic, is highly preferred; and
* International development experience strongly preferred.
$55,000 - $70,000
To be considered, please submit the following:
* Cover Letter
Please ensure that only the requested documents noted above are submitted. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state, and federal authorities.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job