Social Media Customer Service Program Manager
About the organization
Amazon's mission is to be earth's most customer-centric company--and the Social Media Program Manager is at the forefront of that mission.
Amazon's Social Media Customer Service team works towards a single goal: to ensure the best possible experience for our customers. To do that, we empower our people to think like owners and solve problems right the first time. As a team, we are focused on continuously improving and setting new standards in customer support. You need to love developing individuals at all stages of their careers, and not be afraid to get your hands dirty. You have to thrive in the type of environment that is constantly going and growing. In the words of Jeff Bezos’ “Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” Can you put out fires, and deliver on initiatives that involve senior leadership, all before lunch? Then Amazon may be the place for you.
This role requires an individual who can simultaneously dive deep into the day to day issues of our global social media sites and at the same time think big about the social media industry and the trends that are emerging. This leader must be completely customer obsessed.
The Social Media Program Manager will partner across every aspect of the global Social Media Customer Service program including:
· Implement social media customer service strategy within the social media management tools including rules engine and contact life cycle structure
· Create requests and handle contracts for social tools
· General program/project management
· Explore and implement new areas for social media customer support
· Partnering with product managers, public relations, marketing, and operations
· Leverage social media monitoring to escalate the voice of the customer
· Comfortable working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
· 5+ years of experience scaling company-wide programs
· 5+ years of experience teaching and inspiring others without direct influence
· 5+ years of experience in Project/Program Management
· Customer Service knowledge
· CS Social Media experience
· Lean/Six Sigma experience
· Experience in contact center, retail, or e-commerce operations
· Public relations and/or marketing experience
· Vendor management experience
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job