Senior Technical Advisor, Reproductive Health, Momentum
Population Services International
About the organization
Who we are
With over 45 years of experience, working in over 50 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world's leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 7,000 “PSI'ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
Title: Senior Technical Advisor, FPRH
Based in Washington, D.C.
Up to 20% international travel
Reports to MOMENTUM 2B Project Director
You will work closely with the Project Director, members of the MOMENTUM team, members of PSI's FP/RH department, the Program Management Teams, PSI's Global Medical Director, other technical departments and partners, and country offices to shape the delivery of MOMENTUM Round 2B and its contribution to PSI's wider FP/RH strategy. More specifically, you will:
• Design, oversee, and manage a selection of MOMENTUM 2B interventions, including provision of financial, contractual, and technical oversight in close coordination with the Project Director.
• Provide remote and in-country technical assistance to build the capacity of PSI in-country teams to effectively deliver results on MOMENTUM Round 2B.
• Work closely with the team to manage the project's core workplan, including setting technical direction, tracking that activities are delivered on time and on budget, and supporting communication of project achievements to USAID and other key stakeholders.
• Provide programmatic reporting and technical representation for MOMENTUM Round 2B focusing on modern contraception and private sector engagement.
• You have a Master's degree or higher in relevant subject areas.
• You have 10+ years of professional experience, with at least 2 years of overseas work experience in implementing family planning programs.
• You are fluent in English and French language skills are a big plus.
• You have experience implementing programs funded by USAID
• You have strong facilitation, presentation, and public speaking skills.
• You are organized, have strong communication skills and can manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• You are willing to travel and get work done in hard places such as Liberia or Mali.
• References will be required.
• The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What would get us excited?
FP/RH Service Delivery Knowledge: You have managed LARC service delivery programs and have a keen sense of what is needed to ensure high quality, productive programs.
Private Sector Engagement Experience: You have worked with a wide array of private sector actors in the delivery of contraceptive products and services. You have an understanding of market dynamics and developing programs in mixed market systems.
A problem solver. You are able to quickly diagnose problems and propose practical solutions in collaboration with key stakeholders.
Apply here: http://www.Click2apply.net/kr3cs3p68r3ytxvp
Apply Here; http://www.Click2apply.net/kr3cs3p68r3ytxvp
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job