Senior Program Manager, Operational Effectiveness and Development
About the organization
Corus International leads an ensemble of social impact organizations working together in the world’s most fragile settings to deliver the holistic, lasting solutions needed to overcome the interconnected challenges of poverty, health care access and climate change. Corus is a new model in the international space, creating a consortium of specialized non-profit and for-profit entities for greater impact. Additional growth is expected.
Corus combines over 150 years of experience of our non-profit and for-profit subsidiary organizations – LWR, IMA, CGA Technologies, Ground Up Investing, and LWR Farmers Market. Together, the organizations take a systematic approach to grow rural economies, eliminate extreme poverty, ensure access to quality healthcare, and respond to urgent humanitarian needs in fragile settings.
Further details about the organization can be found at https://corusinternational.org
The Senior Program Manager for Operational Effectiveness and Development (SPM/OED) supports the effective and efficient use of information and knowledge related to Corus’ international operations and programs. Specifically s/he supports the maintenance of departmental policies and procedures and plays a key role in helping users of those policies and procedures best learn and understand the contents (trainings, work aids, etc.). S/he also assists in various cross-departmental, cross-regional efforts such as compiling information on Corus programs needed for complying with external reporting requirements such as the International Aid Transparency Initiative.
Key Result Areas:
The success of this role is measured by the following KRAs:
1. Ensures department policies and procedures are up to date and accessible.
2. Contributes in a significant manner to the development and delivery of trainings, work aids, coaching, and other means to support staff in understanding and correctly applying department policies and procedures.
3. Supports Corus’ compliance in reporting to external parties such as IATI.
• Bachelor’s degree in a field related to international development, communications, or adult education.
• 7 years of program management and/or operational support for international development and/or humanitarian programs.
• Experience working with colleagues in a multicultural, multi-linguistic environment.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively and credibly, both verbally and in writing.
• French or Spanish fluency preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver in-person and remote training or coaching, as well as develop complementary materials such as manuals, work aids, how-to videos, etc.
• Proficiency in Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
• Skills in representation of information through graphics, video, and other media, a plus.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job