Senior Program Assistant - Advising and Testing
About the organization
Established in 1951, Amideast is an American nonprofit organization dedicated to creating hope, opportunity, and mutual understanding among people in the Middle East, North Africa, and United States through life-changing opportunities for education and cultural exchanges. Working with local, regional, and international partners, we provide programs and services that improve educational opportunity and quality, expand access to U.S. study, empower youth and women, strengthen local institutions, and develop language and professional skills for success in the global economy. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Amideast operates offices in 11 countries in the MENA region. For more information, visit us at www.amideast.org.
Standardized Test Registration, Administration, and Product Support
Program Financial Monitoring Support
EducationUSA Advising, Degree Authentication, and College Fair Support
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• At least one (1) year of full-time work experience
• Precise attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to meet regular and fluctuating deadlines and priorities
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent written and spoken communications skills
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel) and Adobe Professional
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new, complex software and processes
• Some basic knowledge of accounting and/or financial systems
• Demonstrated initiative
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Able to work remotely from home as well as in the office
Commensurate with experience
Contact email: [email protected]
Please submit application to our website.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job