Senior Mission Support Program Analyst, Local Faith-based and Transformative Partnerships Hub, USAID Bureau for Development, Democracy, and Innovation (DDI/LFT)
Dexis Professional Services
About the organization
Dexis is a professional services firm that solves the most pressing social challenges in complex environments, paving the way for a more secure and prosperous world.
Dexis embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and strives to build and maintain a safe environment where we celebrate diverse backgrounds, treat everyone with respect, and value the unique lived experiences each person brings based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, military or veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or family status and related conditions.
At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis Professional Services seeks a Senior Mission Support Program Analyst to support The Local, Faith-based, and Transformative Partnerships Hub, within USAID’s Bureau for Development, Democracy, and Innovation (DDI/LFT). The Senior Mission Support Program Analyst will provide technical and administrative support for DDI/LFT programming, with a primary focus on providing direct support to USAID missions that is focused on locally led development. This position will be primarily dedicated to the Unsolicited Solutions for Locally Led Development program (US4LLD) portfolio, and will develop and implement the overall portfolio strategy as well as implement the program planning, budgeting, and reporting results. The position will also provide technical support to one or more Local Works Missions, as the program demands.
• Responsible for program design, review of Unsolicited submissions, and advising USAID/Missions on procurement planning/management of the grant agreements supported by the US4LLD program.
• Coordinates with US4LLD participating Missions, providing information, sharing experiences and lessons learned, and facilitating transmission of best practices.
• Responsible for coordinating with LFT leadership regarding US4LLD and Local Works Programs.
Full list of responsibilities can be found on the Dexis Careers Homepage.
• Master’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university in a relevant field with at least four years of experience relevant to international development.
• Familiarity with USAID program cycle and regulations. Prior experience working with USAID programming is a plus. Such experience should be of a nature as to equip the incumbent with the ability to interpret and apply a variety of USAID program and project regulations, guidelines and procedures.
• Knowledge of locally led development tools and approaches. Experience advising USAID Missions is a plus.
• Successful experience working directly with complex international development matters, which may include analysis, program design/implementation, technical/advisory support, and/or training.
• Experience serving as a liaison between local organizations/actors and international bodies, including leading advocacy and negotiation efforts.
Full list of qualifications can be found on the Dexis Careers Homepage.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job