Senior Manager, Marketing Programs
About the organization
We think the world needs more innovators. We also think kids who learn to explore and fail without fear—the essence of innovation—are happier, more creative and more confident when faced with life’s challenges. And we think kids with these skills are more likely to change our world and be the masters of their own.
It takes a village to bring best-in-class camp programs to over 30,000 campers each summer. At HQ, we believe that we are Galileo; through the work of each contributor and team, we bring our values to life, and constantly make our company and culture better. Because here, values aren’t just lip service — we aim to be more visionary, courageous, collaborative, determined and reflective each day, and back that effort up with structure to ensure our success. People who work hard, seek feedback to improve their work and themselves, feel deeply accountable for excellent work product, and play very, very well with others tend to thrive in our culture. Complainers don
• You’ll be at the helm of end-to-end implementation of Galileo’s planned marketing programs and promotions. With a keen and consistent focus on performance, you’ll develop and execute strategic plans focused on new customer acquisition and retention that meet assigned KPIs, business and revenue goals.
• You’ll lead performance marketing campaigns, constantly drive results, and skillfully pivot when needed. You’ll have an ever-present eye toward metrics, regularly analyzing and reporting on marketing program progress and performance.
• You’ll help tell the story of the Galileo brand. As a vital team member and master of tone, you’ll work to produce high-quality brand assets and ensure all marketing initiatives maintain brand consistency, telegraphing our magic to the world and—ultimately—drive actionable results with new and existing customers.
• You’ll be a leader and people manager on a close knit team. You’ll directly manage 1-2 marketing team-members with thoughtful guidance, grace and mentorship. You’ll also help set the tone of the larger group providing support, industry savvy and a warm, professional presence.
• You’ll be a world-class partner, working cross-functionally with other departments to create and deliver programs that ensure every consumer-facing message stays true to the magic of Galileo.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or a related field
• Shareable portfolio demonstrating 6+ years hands-on integrated consumer marketing experience in revenue- and ROI-focused digital, social, mobile, and/or integrated data-driven marketing
• 2+ years demonstrable experience managing & mentoring others
• Previous work in education, purpose-driven companies and/or multi-location marketing a plus
• Comfort and experience using the following programs and platforms: Microsoft, Google, and Adobe suites; marketing automation and demand generation programs (such as Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo); communication and program management tools (such as Slack, Asana, Basecamp or Trello)
• Skilled at, and experience with soliciting and implementing feedback to improve performance
• Readiness to stick around; we find that our team and team members benefit from a three year minimum commitment
Base and bonus potential to be discussed during interview
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
• Base and bonus potential to be discussed during interview
• Employee medical and dental benefits provided by Galileo; employee-paid dependent care and multiple ancillary benefits available
• Generous parental leave and extensive support with leave planning
• 401(k) provided after one year of employment; current Galileo contribution is 3%, with an employee contribution option
• We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need; 20 personal days per year
• We offer a significant camp discount to year-round and seasonal employees
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job