Senior Education Analyst Consultant (USAID/Center for Education)
About the organization
ZemiTek, LLC is a Woman-Owned, SBA-certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) based in the Washington, DC metro area. We have a strong record delivering innovative and high-quality solutions. Since 2007, ZemiTek has provided technical assistance, project management, information technology (IT), knowledge management, monitoring and evaluation, training and learning development, and institutional support services.
USAID/Guatemala seeks a senior Education Analyst to design an impact evaluation for the New Basic Education Quality and Transitions Activity in Guatemala. The Education Analyst will need to work with the USAID Guatemala Education team to lead the design and draft the statement of work and accompanying the documents for Mission approval.
The consultant would be expected to lead the design of an impact evaluation and work with the team to draft all relevant documents.
• Must have a master’s degree in evaluation, education, and/or a related field and at least five (5) years of experience in conducting and leading qualitative and or quantitative evaluations and/or assessments.
• Familiarity with the education sector in Guatemala or Latin America is preferred.
• Excellent oral and written skills are required. Spanish proficiency preferred.
• Proficiency in Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods are required.
Contact email: [email protected]om
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job