Search Operations Manager
Axis Talent Partners
About the organization
Axis Talent Partners is an executive search and talent strategy firm, founded and led by women of color, that partners with social impact organizations to provide search services and talent solutions that are grounded in relationship building and centered in equity and inclusivity.
For nearly a decade, we have been honored to partner with a broad range, size, and type of social impact organizations, spanning issues from education equity to hunger to reproductive rights to LGBTQ advocacy to criminal justice reform. In 2019 90% of the leaders we placed are people of color, and over a third of our clients have engaged with us repeatedly. We are known for being trusted advisors, delivering highly personalized service and operationalizing race equity in our work and values.
Read more about our clients and our unique approach.
About the opportunity:
Joining our lean team of partners, the Search Operations Manager (SOM) will play an integral role in helping to grow our practice and optimize our core business. The SOM will develop, improve, and support our search systems, functions, and tools so that we can more effectively and efficiently deliver our signature search partnerships, ensuring leaders of color have access to extraordinary opportunities across the social impact sector.
The SOM will also play an essential role in supporting operational efficiency across the practice, collaborating with partners on the build out, improvement of, or utilization of internal enterprise systems. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the way a boutique and reputable search practice, dedicated to racial equity and justice, functions and delivers. It is also an opportunity to learn from and be developed in search service and client management by talent experts with decades of experience.
What qualifies you:
• Mission Alignment: You are energized by our mission to support social justice organizations with equity-focused talent solutions and hiring leaders of color.
• Systems, operations, and process orientation: You bring meaningful experience and talent in systems design and improvement with a demonstrated history of operational efficiency and optimization; JazzHR, LinkedIn Recruiter, Google Drive, and Salesforce experience a strong plus.
• Research and solution focus: You have outstanding data mining skills, particularly in candidate sourcing, research, or other similar analysis.
• Project management expertise: You are an exceptional project manager with extraordinary organization skills; you have the ability to autonomously drive work forward, but also a strong sense of when to engage other teammates for support.
• Relationship Management: You love and excel at connecting with others, whether in person or virtually; you seek to understand, listen deeply, and synthesize themes to develop an analysis; this approach informs the way you collaborate with colleagues and engage with stakeholders.
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job