Sales Consultant/ representative
About the organization
About Brooklyn SolarWorks
Brooklyn SolarWorks was founded in 2015 with a purpose and mission to make “solar” appealing, easy, and available for all Brooklyn’s urban homeowners. Having acknowledged the unique design for Brooklyn homes, BSW has pioneered an entirely new design and installation methods that work around and elevates above these challenges. We are committed to building a diverse, sustainably minded, and ever-growing team to best serve our customers and clean energy overall.
Why Brooklyn SolarWorks
We are committed to building a diverse, sustainably minded, comfortable and ever-growing team that allows us to delight customers and provide them with clean energy. We believe and advocate for work life balance and growing at a manageable pace. Our staff and our customers are who we are, and here, their voice truly matters. To get a sense of our culture and environment check out our social media channels: IG, TikTok and FB: brooklynsolarworks, Twitter: bksolarworks.
About the Position
Brooklyn SolarWorks is seeking a passionate Solar Sales Consultant to join our dynamic Sales team. As a Solar Sales Consultant, you will have the first contact with our customers, providing them with details on the benefits of going solar. Your duties will include analyzing the needs of the customer, calculating resources, preparing quotes, demonstrating our products, and providing after-sales support.
• Complete daily phone and in-person consultations
• Gather information to accurately identify your customer’s solar needs.
• Prepare and share quotes with our customers.
• Satisfying all customer questions and concerns about their potential solar installation
• Prepare loan applications for customer completion.
• Generate and share contracts.
• Signing new customers up for installation - and passing the project along to our permitting team.
• Generate referral business.
• Attending company meetings and events.
• Providing customers with quotes and tax credit information.
• Providing after-sales service including courtesy calls and site visits.
• At least (3) three years of sales consultant experience.
• Prior solar sales experience is strongly recommended.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Friendly disposition.
• Ability to relate technical information in easy-to-understand terms.
• Ability to travel around the city and work irregular hours.
• Strong computer skills (Google suite etc).
• Ability to work independently and under moderate supervision.
• Strong Relation-building skills.
• A passion for Brooklyn SolarWork’s mission.
45-60k Plus commission
Contact email: [email protected]
• Pay: $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per month, OTE is $100k annual
• (Free options are available) Health (HSA), Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401k (Traditional & Roth) retirement plan + 4% tiered company matching.
• Transportation perks/benefits
• Paid Time Off + Sick Days
• 12 Company Holidays
• Quarterly Profit-sharing Bonus
• Free Employee Assistance Program
• Monthly Commuter Travel Benefits (MTA Metrocards)
• Occasional Company provided snacks and lunches
• Additional Voluntary Benefits. .. i.e. HSA, FSA, Pet insurance, STD, LTD etc…
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job