Resident Services Coordinator(Bilingual English/Vietnamese)
Project Access Inc
About the organization
Project Access, founded in 1991, is a social service agency that provides programs and services to over 22,500 children, families, and seniors living in affordable housing communities across the country. As an onsite service provider, we envision that all residents of affordable housing communities have the opportunity to achieve self-sufficiency and maximize their full potential.
Project Access invites you to join to us in making a difference in the lives of over 22,500 children, families, and seniors living in affordable housing communities across the country. As an onsite service provider, we envision that all residents of affordable housing communities have the opportunity to achieve self-sufficiency and maximize their full potential.
What you’ll be doing:
• Connecting with residents to identify & provide services that promote self-sufficiency.
• Coordinate & oversee an after-school program and teen program. Create & implement curriculum, homework assistance, & educational enrichment activities.
• Remote delivery of resident services such as hosting virtual call-in’s, wellness checks, & food distribution.
• Develop & maintain partnerships with local providers to deliver services & programs.
• Plan & facilitate events, including community building events, throughout the year.
• Provide residents with information & referrals to access community resources.
• Develop & maintain relationships with property managers.
• Publish a monthly newsletter including a calendar of events for distribution to residents.
• Develop & maintain a resource directory of local service providers.
• Collect & submit program outcomes data. Includes monthly program attendance & evaluation reports.
• Use of per
What you’ll bring to the table:
• A drive and passion to provide quality services and programs to residents
• A bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Social Work, or related field
• Bilingual in Vietnamese strongly preferred
• Minimum of one year of experience in delivering social services, working with adults and diverse populations demonstrating cultural humility and community awareness.
• Intermediate skill level with MS Office (Excel, Word, Publisher) & Outlook.
• Strong time management, administrative, and organizational skills.
• Strong communicator; high level of verbal, written, and listening skills
• Valid CA Driver’s License and availability of insured vehicle.
• Able to lift up to 30 pounds which may include large boxes of food for a supplemental food distribution program. The physical activity of this position includes bending, walking, kneeling, reaching, and step climbing.
starting at 24.00/hr
Contact email: [email protected]
TO APPLY for this enriching opportunity please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “El Rancho” entered in the subject line. Your cover letter is to summarize your experience working with diverse cultures and with multiple age groups.
Equal Opportunity: Project Access, Inc. is an at-will and equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel in a manner that does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve and National Guard status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply