Red Five Security
Primary Goal: The primary goal of this position is to assign a threat rating to client provided data. The Researcher will do so by analyzing the provided data and conducting open source research using provided tools and software. Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work effectively in a dynamic and challenging team environment with short deadlines.
• Perform extensive open source research in support of client projects and provide an analysis of the results under the guidance of supervisors;
• Assign threat ratings to client provided data upon completion of open source research under the guidance of supervisors;
• Correctly input data and threat ratings into the client provided workflow process based on client and supervisor guidance;
• Prepare briefings for prospective clients, program managers, and other company leaders;
• Develop materials in support of the clients’ and company leaders’ needs, to include: online exposure snapshots, corporate background profiles, and other privacy centered products;
• Perform office administrative work as needed to further business objectives; and
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Ability to take direction and work independently as well as within a team;
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic working environment;
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with an emphasis on communicating security-related concepts/concerns to a broad range of technical and non-technical individuals both within and outside of the organization;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, as well as Mac OS;
• Knowledge of email and internet;
• Authorized to legally work for any employer in the United States;
• Fluent in English; and
• Willingness to submit to any requested background checks.
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job