Red Five Security
About the organization
Red Five advises corporations and private families around the world on how to maintain their privacy and be more secure. Our planning and execution make our clients more resilient and better prepared.
Primary Goal: The primary goal(s) of this position is to conduct open source research using Red Five provided tools and software, and other duties to assist our team of analysts. Excellent analytical, written, and oral communications skills are required, as well as the ability to work in a dynamic and challenging team environment with short deadlines.
• Perform extensive research in support of client projects and provide an analysis of the results;
• Prepare briefings for prospective clients, program managers, and other company leaders;
• Participate in marketing efforts;
• Develop materials in support of the clients’ and company leaders’ needs, to include: online exposure snapshots, corporate background profiles, and other privacy-centered products;
• Perform office administrative work as needed to further business objectives; and
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to take direction and work independently with minimal guidance as well as within a team;
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic working environment;
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication (both written and oral) skills;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, as well as Mac OS;
• Knowledge of email, social media, and Internet; and
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Knowledge of open source information sources and excellent internet research skills; and
• Knowledge of social media platforms and social media monitoring tools.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job