Removal Driver and Disposal Specialist (RDDS) for Locally-Owned Eco-Friendly Junk Removal Company
Public Good Talent
About the organization
Public Good Talent is a boutique recruitment firm helping nonprofits and mission-driven small businesses find amazing team members. Founded by an RPCV, Public Good Talent wants to get former volunteers into great roles.
Gone For Good is a full-service, eco-friendly junk removal and hauling company based in Denver. We help people clear the junk from their homes while also reducing their carbon footprint by recycling, donating, or reselling the items we remove. Gone For Good provides reliable and friendly service, and we’re expanding -- we hope you’ll join the team!
Gone For Good is seeking an experienced, friendly, and hardworking individual to join our team as our Removal Driver and Disposal Specialist. This person will lead our Haul Team, consisting of yourself and another team member. You will be responsible for:
• Driving the truck between customer homes, disposal sites, donation partners, recycling centers, and the Gone For Good Store.
• Working with the other member of the Haul Team to pack and carefully remove unwanted items, load and unload the truck.
• Providing friendly, helpful, and respectful service to all our customers, and helping promote Gone For Good’s brand as a courteous and professional company.
• As leader of the Haul Team, taking ownership over your work and building a culture of efficiency and teamwork.
• $17-20/hour, depending on experience
• Tips! – Courteous and efficient service is often rewarded with gratuity.
• Buried Treasure! – We find some amazing things throughout the course of our work. If you conduct a removal and find something you love, you can buy it at a deep discount before it goes into the store.
• Fun and Family! – You will be joining a small team that has fun working together. You will not be just another employee – you’ll be an important part of the Gone For Good family.
• Your Future! – This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing company at an exciting time. Past team members have gone on to open new Gone For Good franchises in Colorado.
An ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
• 1+ years moving experience (ex: moving company, warehouse, furniture store, etc.)
• Valid driver’s license and impeccable driving record (Note: CDL is NOT required for this position)
• Comfort driving a large box truck
• Ability to lift 75+ pounds multiple times
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and take initiative
• Experience interacting with customers and providing courteous service
• Enjoy a fast-paced environment
$17-20/hour, depending on experience
Contact email: [email protected]
Gone For Good is partnering with Public Good Talent to fill this position. To apply, please send your resume and a brief letter of interest to [email protected] Please include “Gone For Good DSSR” in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply