About the organization
CALSTART‘s mission is to improve air quality, combat climate change, strengthen the economy, and create jobs by growing the clean transportation technology industry. With more than 28 years of experience, CALSTART is recognized nationally and internationally as an industry catalyst. CALSTART’s member organizations are diverse and include, among others, Tesla Motors, UPS, Ford, the Union of Concerned Scientists, Kenworth, General Motors, DTE, and Consumers Energy. CALSTART focuses on four major initiatives: cars, trucks (including non-road vehicles), bus/mobility, maritime, and fuels/infrastructure. CALSTART is a national organization with offices in several states. If you want a career where you are making a real impact and benefiting society and the environment, you should consider working for CALSTART.
• Create and manage project plans, schedule, cost and budgets, including targets for milestones.
• Manage and coordinate project activities, tasks, and deliverables with the project team to ensure the greatest success.
• Manage the program budget and financial performance taking appropriate action to ensure financial objectives are met.
• Identify and mitigate potential risks and liabilities across all project responsibilities.
• Coordinate with funding agencies to ensure the execution of deliverables and serve as the main point of contact.
• Perform outreach and build a strong network of industry stakeholders.
• Plan outreach activities such as webinars, site visits and industry events.
• Secure funding for CALSTART projects that meet or surpass goals and objectives.
• Present on behalf of CALSTART at conferences, webinars, and various other meetings to showcase CALSTART’s capabilities, knowledge, and technical skills.
• Create presentations, graphs, Gantt charts, and various other visual tools for communicating with key stakeholders, internal team, and partners.
• Lead and/or assist with grant writing efforts within CALSTART and with external stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Business, Environmental Science, or related field
• 2 + years of project management experience with excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and meet deadlines and budgeting requirements
• Strong and precise verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to produce high quality reports and presentations
• Ability to create and foster relationships, work with a diverse stakeholder group, and lead effective outreach campaigns
• Proven ability to support and organize meetings, webinars and workshops that engage stakeholders
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
• Willingness to travel within the United States
• Work well in a team environment
58,000-65,000 + Benefits including Employer-Covered Healthcare
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job