About the organization
Connexus Corporation (www.connexuscorporation.com) is an international development consulting firm. Connexus' mission is to provide high quality global consulting services to transform international development and build local capacity. We design sustainable, market-based development strategies that link developing economies with global markets to increase incomes of the poor. Connexus is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status.
About the Job:
Connexus is seeking a Project Associate for a home office position to support our international project operations and conference organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Provide logistical support to deploy consultants for missions, including coordination of communications with field-based teams.
• Support the organization and coordination of our Cracking the Nut Conferences on agriculture and rural development, including organizing logistics, marketing the event, managing the conference website and social media, and analyzing post-conference evaluation surveys.
• Prepare travel arrangements for field staff and consultants.
• Track expenses against budgets, coordinate post allowances, and manage travel reimbursements for consultants, including allowance payments, travel, and other expenditures.
• Assist Connexus in developing new business, including researching and tracking new business opportunities, recruiting technical consultants, formatting CVs, drafting past performance reports, and summarizing corporate qualifications.
• Provide other administrative and organizational support, as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in international development, international affairs, business, finance, or a related field.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills, with proven ability to multi-task and work under tight time constraints.
• Comfortable in a small business environment where priorities can change quickly.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• 1-2 years of USAID administrative experience in monitoring budgets, recruiting consultants, arranging travel, and providing support to field teams.
• Working proficiency in French.
• Experience with event planning and/or social media marketing.
• Experience with website development and/or maintenance (WordPress).
Contact email: [email protected]
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Project Associate-March 2021” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job