Albert Einstein College of Medicine
About the organization
The Rose F. Kennedy (RFK) University Center of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) at Montefiore-Einstein is a national leader in service, training and advocacy for persons with developmental disabilities.
• Scheduling and supporting all family engagement activities; including, but not limited to:
- Recruiting families for project participation
- Arranging travel plans
- Taking meeting minutes
- Submitting and processing reimbursements associated with the project
• Coordinating the meetings between all three UCEDDs.
• Assisting Project Director with day-to-day operations for the project work-plan.
- Example: Attending Family Forums with the Project Director and Family Specialist.
• Carrying-out other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education:
• Associate’s Degree in Administration (Management, Business, or Healthcare) or related field required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years prior experience in administrative or managerial roles.
• Knowledge of health care delivery systems and resources for children and youth (birth through 21 years of age) with special health care needs preferred.
• Strong oral communication skills
- Must possess the ability to interact effectively with diverse individuals.
• Top-notch organizational skills, including rigorous habits of documentation and calendar management
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred.
- Ability to learn new software programs
• Proficiency in Spanish and/or Mandarin is an advantage, but not necessarily required.
• Ability and willingness to travel throughout New York City and surrounding counties.
Contact email: [email protected]
To apply: Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to Dr. Karen Bonuck at: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply