Program Rotation Manager
One Acre Fund
About the organization
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms more productive. We provide quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers homes, and agricultural trainings to improve harvests. We measure our success by our ability to make farmers more prosperous: On average, farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
We are growing quickly, serving more than 800,000 farm families in Eastern and Southern Africa with more than 7,500 full-time staff. We aim to serve 1 million farm families by 2020.
W.B. Mason Company, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
W.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Credit and Collections Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of a WB Mason Credit & Collection Specialist include:
• Determining each customer’s credit worthiness, and their ability to pay what they owe, when reviewing and/or approving orders, and when preparing to collect overdue receivables.
• Establishing or maintaining credit limits to maximize sales and minimize losses.
• Reviewing weekly aging reports, as well as each account, in order to determine the best way to approach the customer for overdue payments.
• Evaluating and discussing delinquent accounts with Supervisors or Managers in order to establish an action plan to limit potential losses
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned customer accounts including collection calls, account adjustments, small balance write-offs, customer reconciliations, and processing customer refunds.
• Accountable for reducing delinquent dollars for assigned accounts
• Enlisting the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Associates Degree (at a minimum) preferred
• 3-5 years of high volume corporate collections and credit experience
• Strong attention to detail, goal oriented, analytical
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Knowledge of Microsoft AX a plus
• Exceptional written and oral communications
• Ability to prioritize workload and be a self-starter
• Effectively manage a high volume of credit holds, outgoing and incoming phone calls, and emails
• Provide excellent and considerate customer service with an emphasis on maintaining an ongoing relationship
• Participate in team planning meetings
• Meet defined team goals and activity metrics
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job