Program Manager, Vaccines Markets
Clinton Health Access Initiative
About the organization
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with outstanding strategic, analytical, communication and leadership skills. The successful candidate will adhere to the core CHAI values of resourcefulness, entrepreneurialism, flexibility, independence, humility, and work ethic. The Program Manager will report to the Associate Director, Vaccine Markets Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
•Manage a remote team of 2-3 Associates on projects to strengthen supply security and affordability of current and future priority vaccines in low- and middle-income countries.
•Build and lead relationships with suppliers that currently produce or have the potential to produce relevant antigens for developing markets, with a focus on Indian suppliers.
•Lead the design and subsequent project management of specific business planning projects with select suppliers.
•Guide and manage the Associates involved in these business planning projects to conduct analyses related to vaccine market dynamics (e.g., demand forecasts, uptake models and market access strategies; production development, cost reduction and manufacturing strategies) and supplier sustainability.
•Support the development of concept notes, donor proposals and reports, and initiation of new projects.
•Any other duties as required by the Associate Director, Vaccine Markets.
•25-30% international travel time required once situation allows.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment
• Proven team management skills with a good eye for people development/coaching
• Clear strategic/structured thinker with very strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Proven project management skills and the ability to work independently and effectively in a high-performance, dynamic environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to represent CHAI externally; fluency in other languages is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with individuals of varying levels of seniority
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural and remote environment
• Excellent proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Strong commitment to teamwork, team mission, and hard work
• Advanced degree in Business, Economics, Public Health or other related disciplines
• Experience in strategy consulting, investment banking or pharmaceuticals is strongly preferred
• Experience working with vaccine manufacturers or with country facing vaccines work is a strong plus
• Prior knowledge or experience of global health partners
• Experience living and working in low-resource settings
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Z4ABepfBy65msry5Um5O4
75000 - 85000/YR
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job