About the organization
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder and CEO here.
You are the CEO of Senegal Field Operations, including both seasonal activities and special projects, and you are the glue between the field team and supporting departments.
You own both the present and the future of Senegal’s seasonal field operation by meeting seasonal goals as well as creating sales strategy. You meet field goals by building a strong field team - including program managers and program associates - managing their progress, and collaborating with supporting departments. You assess areas that need improvement, test and evaluate assumptions, and create incremental plans to reach future goals.
See more details here:
Read more about working at myAgro here:
• Degree in Sales, Business Management or similar
• Fluency in English and French required
• Experience working in rural West Africa
• Eager to get mud on your boots – go to the field often and sell side by side with the field team
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated success in execution & delegation, quality results, developing others, and communication
• Experience with mobile money agent networks, commission-based sales networks, and/or rural sales networks a plus
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job