Program Coordinator, Latin America and Asia
Population Services International
About the organization
Population Services International is a 501 registered nonprofit global health organization with programs targeting malaria, child survival, HIV, and reproductive health.
The Transition Market Group Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting the department's portfolio of countries, reporting to the team's Senior Program Manager (Sr. APM). Duties will include but are not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Ensure smooth financial and programmatic execution of awards, including monitoring of agreement modifications, outstanding commitments, and payments in coordination with the Sr. APM, Program Manager and other departments as necessary;
• Support in organizing, editing and filing programmatic and financial deliverables;
• Facilitate process flows and adherence to PSI policies, including timely distribution of new policies and procedures to the field;
• Manage contractors and vendors, ensuring accurate set up and timely payments;
• Assist with new business development (NBD) opportunities, providing support to ensure adherence to NBD quality standards.
• Support the Financial Analyst as needed with subaward management, donor invoices, or other tasks;
• Oversee and prepare the labor charging guidance for the department, in coordination with the Sr. APM, Program Manager and Financial Analyst;
• Support onboarding of new staff in PSI processes and procedures;
• Connect team members to resources in headquarters and at the country level;
What are we looking for?
The candidate we hire will embody PSI's corporate values:
Collaboration: You can work independently, but thrive within a team.
Trust: You trust that your manager and team will have your back and care deeply about gaining that same trust from your teammates
Pragmatism: You dive in and maintain momentum even when things are ambiguous and you don't let perfect get in the way of good enough.
Honesty: You aren't afraid to speak up and speak your mind.
Measurement: You set clear and challenging goals and hold yourself accountable to driving measurable results.
Commitment: You're independent and a free thinker, but you're ready to buy in to the direction of the team and commit to its success.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject (Public Health, International Development)
• At least two years of prior work experience in a fast-paced office environment;
• Highly proficient in Spanish (speaking, reading and writing).
• A team player, ready for a challenge and motivated by new thinking. Comfortable with change within an evolving, innovative team.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint),
• Strong quantitative skills, with emphasis on working with budgets and spreadsheets;
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/kn6ppm98qcf9q9p3
Apply Online: http://www.Click2apply.net/kn6ppm98qcf9q9p3
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job