Program Coordinator, IMPACT Malaria
Population Services International
About the organization
We're Population Services International (PSI), the world's leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing.
There are over 7,000 “PSI'ers” around the world. It's a diverse group of entrepreneurs and professionals with an unusually wide range of backgrounds - from the medical industry to the music business - all with unique skills we bring to the job.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Program Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the IM team in DC and overseas.
• Provide dynamic and proactive administrative support to the project team;
• Ensure full compliance of financial and administrative components of the IM project;
• Supporting administrative preparation for key project presentations, conferences, meetings and retreats;
• Assisting with the agenda preparation, meeting set up and note taking for routine internal project meetings;
• Assisting with domestic and international travel arrangements including expense report preparation, hotel reservations, visa applications, travel concurrence requests, drafting necessary invitation letters and arranging meeting schedules for international staff visiting DC;
• Monitor internal report management systems and tools.
• Manage requisitions for procurements and consultant contracts.
• Assisting in creation and updating of communications materials, including one pagers and presentations;
• Assisting in review and editing of project workplans and reports;
• Responding to internal/external requests for information;
• Responsible for coordinating the management and maintenance of the project SharePoint page, Teams site and internal calendar.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor's degree
• At least two years working experience, with preference for at least one year's experience working in a fast-paced office environment
• Experience living outside the United States and in multicultural environments preferred
• Advanced computer skills with strong Excel and SharePoint skills (and including MS Office applications)
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail and timeliness
• Proven ability to develop routines to manage large workloads and organize work efficiently
• Readiness to interact with a variety of people and assume diverse duties and tasks
• English fluency and French proficiency required
• References will be required.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States. N.B. PSI will not consider work visa sponsorship for this position.
• The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/xxmmghpgvdd2zn2r
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job