Population Services International
• Provides moderate financial management support, which may include assisting with team budget management, monitoring of labor trackers, preparation and tracking of small budgets, reconciling and re-classing expenses, financial analysis, subaward management, preparing donor invoices, procurement and payment of consultants, vendors, subrecipients and other services, and management and reconciliation of team purchasing card.
• Monitors and ensures smooth operational and programmatic execution of small projects or low-complexity network members/countries, including monitoring of agreement modifications, workplans and deliverables in coordination with immediate team members, network or country project team members, and global technical and service department.
• Provides routine administrative support for daily operations, project management, and general functioning of assigned portfolio. May include coordinating meetings, note-taking, booking travel, editing, or ad hoc requests for information.
• Provides support for knowledge management activities, including the design of tools and systems for knowledge management and information tracking, creation and maintenance of internal filing systems, and administration of online communications site(s). Assists with drafting, editing and coordinating communications materials.
• Assists with new business development opportunities.
What are we looking for?
• Associate's degree (or international equivalent) in a related field required.
• Bachelor's Degree (or international equivalent) in a related field preferred.
• At least 1 year of related experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office applications.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills with special attention to detail and timeliness.
• Strong quantitative skills, with emphasis on working with budgets and spreadsheets.
• Relevant language skills per country and program portfolio.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to manage diverse workstreams efficiently and effectively.
• References will be required.
• The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States. N.B. PSI will not consider work visa sponsorship for this position.
Apply Here : https://www.click2apply.net/MaoW26TLlWGRi42zHwpBe
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job