Program Associate, Managed Organizations
About the organization
Arabella Advisors helps foundations, philanthropists and investors who are serious about impact achieve the greatest good with their resources. We work on issues ranging from the social and economic advancement of women and girls, and conservation of our climate and planet, to reducing poverty and inequity in the United States and around the world. Our staff members are mission-driven and action-oriented, and have a unique combination of experience in philanthropy, business, nonprofits, government, finance, law, and other fields. We combine creative, strategic thinking with knowledge and networks developed through decades of hands-on experience. The fastest-growing philanthropic advisory firm in the nation, Arabella is also a certified B Corporation.
• Independently manage a portfolio of fiscal sponsorship and grant-making projects, including managing relevant documentation for projects, monitoring project financials, and communicating with clients and donors
• Collaborate with Associate Directors and Directors in the management of larger/more complex hosted projects and grant-making programs
• Independently manage day-to-day transactions, routine trouble shooting, and operations-focused client interactions
• Contribute to operational and procedural innovations for Arabella Advisors, the MO team, and the managed organizations
• Develop an understanding of relevant emerging and critical philanthropic trends
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum two years of work experience (internships and work experience combined)
• Impeccable interpersonal and client relationship/customer service skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to anticipate needs of clients and raise them to manager and proactively provide materials needed
• Demonstrated effectiveness providing necessary professional support in front of and for customers
• Ability to lead portions of client meetings with oversight
• Ability to proactively problem-solve to identify both problems and potential solutions in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple demands, projects and deadlines
• High level of computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), database programs and web-based communications tools
• Sense of humor
Submit a resume and a one-page cover online. The cover letter should address why you’re excited to work at Arabella and why you’re qualified for this specific job.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know.
While Arabella is open to individuals from various locations applying to join our team, please note that we generally are unable to pay for relocation expenses.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job