Program Associate, Enduring Earth - 21074
WWF Washington, DC
About the organization
Under the supervision of the Managing Director of Enduring Earth, the Program Associate will assist with the coordination, management, communication and implementation of program priorities and activities. The Program Associate will be specifically responsible for coordinating amongst the four organizations, supporting and leading aspects of knowledge management and learning and providing administrative support to the core Enduring Earth team members, including the Vice President of the initiative.
• Supports Managing Director in preparing agendas and strategies for committee meetings.
• Provides support to Lead Implementing Organizations, supporting internal communications and specific requests.
• Conducts research at the request of the Parties to inform the strategy.
• Supports Managing Director and Chief of Staff in tracking and reporting on PFP project capabilities across institutions.
• Coordinates the Enduring Earth knowledge management platform and conducts related research.
• Supports special projects of Enduring Earth.
• Acquires and gathers data relevant to specific projects from peers and partners.
• A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a relevant field such as business, environmental management, or public policy.
• Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
• Knowledge and experience in fields such as environmental conservation, protected areas, sustainable finance, and/or community development preferred.
• Must be fluent in English. Knowledge of another language, such as Spanish, is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of high-level internal and external stakeholders is required.
• Must have strong project management skills.
• Strong research skills required.
• Position can be based either in DC or Costa Rica
• Applicants are encouraged to apply by July 12th
• Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #21074
• Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion aand welcomes diverse candidates to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job