Program Assistant (Board Support), Managed Organizations
About the organization
Arabella Advisors helps foundations, philanthropists and investors who are serious about impact achieve the greatest good with their resources. We work on issues ranging from the social and economic advancement of women and girls, and conservation of our climate and planet, to reducing poverty and inequity in the United States and around the world. Our staff members are mission-driven and action-oriented, and have a unique combination of experience in philanthropy, business, nonprofits, government, finance, law, and other fields. We combine creative, strategic thinking with knowledge and networks developed through decades of hands-on experience. The fastest-growing philanthropic advisory firm in the nation, Arabella is also a certified B Corporation.
• Schedule, manage logistics, and prepare board materials for all non-profit boards
• Manage calendars and book travel for team’s senior management
• Manage communication with board members related to scheduling and logistics
• Work with non-profit leadership to manage calendars and support non-profit administrative tasks
• Other administrative tasks and special projects as needed
• Provide administrative support to the Managed Organization (MO) team leadership including drafting communications, expense reporting, scheduling/calendaring and time-keeping
• Provide briefing materials, PowerPoints, background documents and prepare meeting notes and agendas for MO leadership
• Assist with organizing and monitoring financial reports
• Assist with data collection and reporting to measure business operations goals
• Track progress on team objectives
• Produce and aggregate reports tracking important line of business (LOB) metrics
• Support and plan team meetings, retreats and board meetings
• Support the implementation of more efficient processes, systems and technology
• Maintain LOB documents such as org charts, roles and responsibilities documents, etc.
• Other operations and administrative support as needed. This could include:
• Managing incoming correspondence, including mail, general email, and voicemail for various non-profit clients.
• Reviewing and reconciling monthly credit card reports
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Minimum one year work experience in a professional environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit and resourcefulness in problem solving
• Superior attention to detail
• Outstanding organization and prioritization skills - ability to manage multiple demands, projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• High level of computer proficiency, particularly with the Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience or interest in philanthropy, nonprofits, foundation operations and management
Submit a resume and a one-page cover online. The cover letter should address why you’re excited to work at Arabella and why you’re qualified for this specific job.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know.
While Arabella is open to individuals from various locations applying to join our team, please note that we generally are unable to pay for relocation expenses.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job