Program Analyst – GS 7/9 (Full Promotion Level -12)
Environmental Protection Agency -Office of the Chief Financial Officer - Office of Continuous Improvement
About the organization
The position is located in the EPA’s Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), Office of Continuous Improvement (OCI). OCI supports protection of human health and the environment by: 1) driving transformational culture change through the adoption of new ways of doing business; 2) deploying and supporting the ongoing implementation of EPA’s Lean Management System (LMS); and 3) providing coaching, mentoring, facilitation, training, and data analysis necessary for the sustained success of the LMS.
• Analyze data and apply continuous improvement tools and techniques to support EPA regions and programs
• Assist higher graded program analysts with process improvement and problem solving facilitation as well as project management
• Provide customer service to EPA regions and programs to support their continuous improvement needs
• Help surface, develop and share best practices, innovations and success stories
• Apply training to deliver process improvement and problem solving support to EPA regions and programs
Non-Competitive Eligibility: (Received after 24 months of service)
GS-7(53,105 - 69,035); GS-9 (64,957 - 84,441); GS-11 (78,592 - 102,166); GS-12 (94,199 - 122,459)
Contact email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply