Planning and Program Analyst
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
About the organization
Our mission is to protect human health and the environment. At EPA, you can protect
human health and the environment of all Americans, and you'll discover that it is a
great place to work. EPA offers great benefits, work flexibilities, and our diverse
workforce connects to more than just a career!
This position is located in the Office of the Administrator, Office of Congressional and
Intergovernmental Relations, State and Regional Partnerships in Washington, DC. It
will support creating an environment to establish more effective partnerships between
EPA's headquarters, regional, and state partners by creating increased transparency of
information. The goal of the position is to manage data and the flow of information,
that will allow EPA to identify problems, consistently review programs, and track
For more information visit https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/about-office-congressionaland-
We are looking for a high performer with an interest to work on National planning and program analysis. A successful candidate will:
- Use program evaluation techniques to analyze and develop information for decision
makers to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of program operations.
- Work with regions, state networks, and program offices to coordinate and plan logistics for national meetings and conferences.
- Coordinate, maintain status, and track action items related to regional and intergovernmental meetings and national events.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with stellar service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of project management principles and developmental experience in managing projects with exceptional attention to detail.
- Create communications, marketing, and reports that display data analytics to visualize data from national programs.
- Apply analytical approaches to assist in planning projects to aid the organization in program
planning, measurement, or progress evaluation.
- Gather and evaluate programmatic data to develop reports, create databases and data analytics, and prepare briefings for use by management in reporting program accomplishments.
- Support a variety of liaison activities related to the office mission and function.
• Interest and aptitude for data analysis, planning, project management, and logistics
• Willingness to learn and work closely with other team members and external stakeholders
• Work well independently and on multi-disciplinary teams
• Ability to problem solve and resolve complex issues
• Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical, organizational, and administrative skills
$47,016 (GS-7) - $128,920 (GS-13), salary based on education and experience
Contact email: [email protected]
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, transcripts, references, and a writing sample.
Position can be filled prior to the deadline. We are interviewing qualified candidates
as we receive materials, so feel free to apply early.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply