Partnerships Manager (Updated Posting)
About the organization
About Integrate Health
Integrate Health (IH) is a small and rapidly growing global health organization working to serve poor communities in West Africa and New York. We believe that access to healthcare is a human right, and we are committed to making this a reality in the countries in which we work. We have developed a primary healthcare approach that works, leveraging community health workers and improved care in public sector clinics to deliver better health outcomes and strengthen national healthcare systems. Having demonstrated our approach in a catchment area that serves 90,000 people, we are scaling our model to cover 240,000 people by 2021 and are supporting the Government of Togo in its efforts to achieve universal health coverage. For more information on Integrate Health, please visit www.integratehealth.org.
1. Support organizational partnership strategy
• Actively support the cultivation and maintenance of relationships with key partners, including foundation, corporate, individual, government, and technical partners
• Help to identify new business development opportunities
• Maintain a deep understanding of IH’s overall funding needs and strategy and work to ensure IH exceeds funding targets
• Attend and represent IH at conferences, donor meetings, donor site visits to Togo, and other events as requested (travel for this position is estimated at 30%)
• Serve as staff liaison to Board of Directors Partnership Committee and establish personal relationship with all board members to ensure IH is maximizing their engagement
2. Ensure effective implementation of grant management system
• Report to Board of Directors, CEO, and Chief Partnership Officer on cashflow projections and fundraising targets
• Oversee grants strategy and system from prospecting through application, reporting, maintenance, and renewal
3. Oversee external communication related to development and partnership across US and Togo
• Develop and oversee segmented strategies for communicating with donors and partners across US and Togo including events, online campaigns, email communication, social media, etc.
• Ensure the timely and accurate production and dissemination of relevant program information to partners, including quarterly and annual reports
4. Other partnership team responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
• Ability to synthesize information and re-frame information to particular audiences
• Diplomatic and humble learner with the ability to listen
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken), with demonstrated ability to earn respect of colleagues and partners from diverse backgrounds
• Professionalism and ease of communicating in formal, external-facing settings required
• Minimum 3 years of experience in development at a not-for-profit organization required
• Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in development, global health, or related preferred
• Must be extremely detailed-oriented, organized, and efficient
• Must be committed to social justice and to the fundamental rights of the poor
• English and French fluency required
• Minimum three years professional experience with demonstrated increased responsibility required
Contact email: [email protected]
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with Partnerships Manager Application in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The application deadline is rolling. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Integrate Health. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job