Outreach Case Manager
New Hope Housing
About the organization
Since 1978 New Hope Housing has been providing a comprehensive, innovative array of services to homeless families and single adults. New Hope Housing is the oldest and largest provider of shelter beds in northern Virginia. Grounded in our vision, mission and core values, we offer innovative and lasting solutions to end the cycle of homelessness by providing homeless men, women, and children the services they need to change their lives and succeed. Each of these success stories contributes to a stronger, healthier community for all.
We are seeking an Outreach Case Manager to join our team! You will network and reach out to the homeless to provide social services.
- Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related field
- Strong Spanish verbal skills preferred
Contact email: [email protected]
Please send resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply