Outreach and Enrollment Coordinator
NatureBridge, Yosemite National Park
About the organization
Founded in 1971, NatureBridge provides environmental science programs for students in the world’s best classrooms—our national parks. Our mission is to foster environmental literacy to sustain our planet. Our programs do so by exposing students to the wonder and science of nature and inspiring the stewards of tomorrow. As the largest residential education partner of the National Park Service, NatureBridge serves more than 30,000 students and their teachers each year and offers programs in six national parks: Yosemite National Park, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Olympic National Park, and Prince William Forest Park. In order to further our mission, NatureBridge is committed to supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion and to promoting equal opportunity for students and staff in the field of environmental education. For more information, visit: naturebridge.org
Manage relationships with customers both new and returning from lead phase through contract collection.
- Cultivate local, regional and national customers, developing a pipeline of potential leads comprised of teachers, administrators and parents.
- Develop and expand a client base through responding to customer inquiries, cold calling, presentations, and tours.
- Generate proposals, negotiate contracts, and create contracts and invoices for customers.
- Staff exhibits at conferences and events.
- Support a culture of responsiveness and customer service.
Track customer relationships and customer progression through the sales pipeline.
Manage lead tracking and follow-up through the administration of the CRM application (salesforce.com).
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce through accurate and consistent data entry.
- Manage collection of contracts and deposits in coordination with the accounting department.
Coordinate with program staff to ensure a seamless customer experience and smooth campus operations.
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure consistent customer service and clear handoff of customer information after sale is complete.
- Maintain the program calendar for all campus events.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with at least four years of applicable industry experience.
- Well-organized and self-directed with knowledge in all areas of sales.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Exceptional oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate NatureBridge's vision and competitive advantage.
- Thorough, decisive and detail oriented with proven success in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex legal and financial documents.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Gmail applications, and Salesforce.com
- Willingness to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends.
- A commitment to the NatureBridge mission to connect youth to nature.
Contact email: [email protected]
If you are interested, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] by Monday, August 26.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Email to apply