Operations Specialist for Integrated Land and Resource Governance II Program – US based remote
About the organization
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 550 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees — 27,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Americans with Disabilities/Veterans employer.
This is a partial list of responsibilities; please see the job description on our website for the full list:
* Work with the DCOP and Home Office Project Management Team to ensure the project complies with donor and Tetra Tech policies and procedures;
* Maintain electronic operating files, technical reports, contract deliverables, and other records as required by the filing policy;
* Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations, including tracking reporting deadlines to ensure timely delivery;
* Arrange domestic and international travel for project staff, consultants, and partners; organize logistics for in-country and global workshops and meetings; assist with meeting logistics including scheduling, preparing agendas, sending appointments, taking and circulating notes, and following up on action items after meetings; participate in weekly internal meetings and maintain leadership of project operations and their link to implementation progress;
* Support project recruitment efforts for globally hired consultants and project staff; prepare global consultant/staff agreements and modifications; monitor global consulting agreement expiration dates and billed hours;
* Monitor submission of technical deliverables and provide other support needed to ensure the SOW is completed successfully, liaising with technical experts for review as necessary.
* Bachelor’s degree in finance, administration, business, international development or another related field;
* Minimum of 3 years project management or similar experience with international donors (USAID experience, and experience in an overseas operations/field office role, preferred);
* Strong attention to detail, and written communication skills;
* Proven ability to draft quality correspondence and contributions for project required reports;
* Demonstrated inter-personal skills conducive to working in multiple countries, with a diverse set of actors (e.g., vendors, donor officials, local government officials, project partners, and local staff), and adaptability to client direction;
* Self-motivated and able to work with minimal guidance to achieve results;
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high-pressure work environment and work well in multi-disciplinary teams;
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to troubleshoot basic information technology problems;
* English fluency required; and
* Current US work authorization is required at the time of application.
$60,000 - $78,000
To be considered, please submit the following:
* Cover letter
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Please ensure that only the requested documents noted above are submitted. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Application deadline is Friday, February 23, 2024.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The posting employer has certified that this announcement complies with Peace Corps’ Equal Opportunity Employment policy:
The Peace Corps is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, Volunteers, and applicants for employment and volunteer service. Peace Corps policy prohibits discrimination and harassment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age (40 or over), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, parental status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, or history of participation in the Equal Employment Opportunity process, grievance procedure, or any authorized complaint procedure.
Does this sound like the position for you?Apply to job